Hey girls!
Well, yesterday I experienced my first mega-scare as a wife. Chris was home most of the day feeling very tired and worn out. So he slept most of the day and tried to do some minimal things. Thinking it was just a bug, I reported home after a long day at about 9PM. Work, rehearsal, grocery shopping, etc... I was a bit angry that the dishwasher had not been emptied as my husband had of course just been sitting there all day. SLAP in the face! So, we started chatting about stuff I did that day and I asked him how he felt. He said "promise not to freak out?" which of course sent me in to FREAK-OUT mode! He was having some of the same symptoms he had experienced last time his heart went into "A-fib". If you haven't seen E.R. enough to know what that is :) ... it's when part of the heart stops working. Kind of made me feel stupid for worrying about the dishwasher! So off he went this morning to the doctor. They monitored his heart for a while and did lots of blood tests. Heart looks fine from what they can see now. No heart attack and all enzymes look normal. Tomorrow he goes in to his heart specialist. Hopefully we can find out something more then.
So Kimmie, when you say you've felt like a real wife lately... I'm right there with ya!
Meanwhile, my grandparents are turning 80 next month and there's a very LARGE party to plan! I've been put in charge of cake and truffles, along with creating the scrapbook after the event. Yesterday I ordered $150 worth of cake, which is of course NOTHING compared to a wedding cake :) but still a lot of cake!
The homefront is starting to look like a home. I have finally gained control of the living room and it is continualy clean. It doesn't look quite alright because it's never been clean before... but i like it! We have pictures on the walls in 3 rooms now - kitchen, living, and bedroom. it's very exciting :)
Now it's time for lunch.
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, jenna! I am so glad everything appears to be ok...let me know if anything else happens, ok? Chris (and you) will be in my prayers...just FYI, I'll probably try to call you later this week - possibly after your 1st group meeting - Thurday night, right? We'll see... Have a great time! Love you (both!)
Post a Comment