Saturday, August 27, 2005
Liz's address
Hey girls! I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday. This is my first Saturday that I didn't have to be anywhere in quite a while. It's been nice. I actually got to sleep in today! And by that, I mean I got to sleep until Seth woke me up at 7am by sticking his finger up my nose and grunting, which was his announcement that he was ready to play. I honestly do not remember what it feels like to sleep more than 4 hours at a time. Just one of the many joys of motherhood. Anyways, I didn't write to tell you all that. I am writing to see if anyone knows Liz's address now that she is married. Liz, if you wouldn't mind just sending me a quick email or write it in this blog, that would be greatly appreciated. =) Or if someone else has it and could send it to me, that would be great. Thanks girls! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment