Hey girls! This is a pretty cool way to keep in touch. I'm so happy to hear that you are all doing well and have enjoyed your summer. A king size bed is nice Jen, especially when you have a baby that decides he doesn't need to sleep in a crib, but that cuddled up between his parents in a soft bed is much cozier. Seth normally starts out in his crib but he got his first cold this week and is a bit fussier than usual. He's a bit needier of hugs and cuddles right now. Needless to say, Josh and I are very tired. I am incredibly impressed that you girls are working so hard to get your thank you notes out so fast. It took me an embarrasingly long time when I got married. So, you girls are going to have to fill me in a little... From what I gathered, Jen is doing the scrapbook this year? And did Stephanie say we're having the next reunion in Chicago? What's the plan? Kim, I'm so jealous that you have such incredibly beautiful stuff to look at, like the ocean and whales. And I'm jealous that you have the energy to go on seaside hikes to lovely lighthouses. Tulsa does not offer a whole lot in the way of scenery. But you all know that. =) Anyways, I will be reading all of your blogs often and I will write occasionally. Although, I have to just admit right now that I probably won't write as often as you do because I have nothing glamorous or interesting to say most of the time as I'm quite sure you all are not nearly as interested in Seth's napping schedule or want to know how many diapers I change each day. I'm afraid that this stage in my life called motherhood is not the most stimulating. But I will be sure to keep you posted on anything even remotely noteworthy. Speaking of that... I do have a prayer request for you girls if you happen to think of me when you're praying. My grandmother (Shirley) has had a spread of her uteran cancer. She'd had cancer a few years ago and has been in remission since then. But her uteran cancer has come back and has spread through several organs. There is not a medical chance of recovery. So, I would just ask that you would join with me to pray and believe God for a miracle recovery. I would greatly appreciate the power of all of your prayers, especially from good ORU girls... =) Expect a Miracle! hehehe. Anyways, that's it for me right now. I love you all!
Juls
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment