Tuesday, August 30, 2005
thanks for the address
Hey girl! Thank you for sending your address, Liz. I'm glad to you all had a pretty good weekend. I hope you recoup from your weekend quickly, Ang. I didn't do much this weekend. Josh's sister was supposed to babysit Seth for us on Saturday night so that we could go on a date. But, she got sick. So we didn't get to go on our date. Jennifer, we will be praying for you and Chris. That is very scary! I'm sure he is fine. But I understand your stress. Keep us posted and let us know if you need anything. Seth is doing well. He's growing and discovering. His latest discovery is his lips and voice. He just spits with his lips constantly. I think he likes the feeling when they vibrate. He's also discovered that his voice can make this high-pitched, squawking, screeching scream. And he does it all the time. It's his favorite game. Every time I hear it, a chill shoots from the base of my spine up to my skull. It's not my favorite noise he can make. He has also decided he doesn't need a nap today. So, I'm going to have to go now because he's trying to suck on the computer. Love you guys! Enjoy your hanky panky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment