Thursday, August 25, 2005
Shove your sweatshirts and Fall weather!
Hey girls! Not to be rude or bitter... but it's still 100 degrees here in the scorching wasteland that is Tulsa. I don't even want to here about how you got to wear sweatshirts, or how you can feel Fall in the air, yada yada yada... It won't be like that in Tulsa for 2 more months! I'm just kidding. =) I love hearing about the beautiful places that you all live. I'm just very jealous, that's all. Thank you all for showing so much interest in Seth and our mundane days. I had my first "I'm a horrible mother!" moment this week. Seth fell off the bed. Turns out he can crawl and I didn't realize it. It's not really a crawl as much as a very rapid caterpillar scoot. But he caterpillar scooted right off the side of the bed when I was turned around. He's fine. But I felt awful. Ah well... I'm sure much more dramatic things will happen. Anyways, I am also very happy for you Liz with your new job. That really sounds like a God thing. And I'm sorry you dated a loser Steph. =) I also sincerely appreciate the suggestion that Julia Roberts play me in our movie, Jamie. Kim, you're going to need to get going if you want to be young enough to enjoy the millions of dollars you'll reap from the Sapphire novel/movie. So, does anyone know when we'll be meeting in Chicago for the next reunion? I will probably be going to Angie's wedding without Josh, Jen. I'm not sure yet, but he will most likely have to be back in Tulsa for his January rotation by then. Like Kim said, she and I may be driving in together since I will be in Ohio then and she might be too. I'm also kind of thinking that I will be leaving Seth with my parents, as long as they're available and he's not breastfeeding anymore. So, there's a very good chance that we can share a room for Angie's wedding. Or maybe you, me and Kim since it doesn't look like any of our husbands will be there. Well, I'd better get going. I have about 30 minutes to get my house cleaned, do laundry, and plan dinner before naptime is over! Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment