Monday, August 22, 2005

Update from the White house

Hello all! I'm thinking I am really going to like checking in on this. Now if I can just find time to do it regularly. Things here at the White house are coming along quite nicely! ;) Nick and I are absolutely loving married life. We are finally settling into a routine. We both have to work early in the morning so it makes for tired nights. But, just being able to hang out with him is VERY nice!!

Our house is coming together slowly. Jen, I know how it is to put everything away. Liz, I'm very impressed that you've gotten thank you's out so quickly. We are still waiting for ours to be printed. So, know they are coming, and will be fridge worthy when you get them. :)

School started for me 2 weeks ago. We are just beginning week 3. It has been a crazy start to school with budget cuts and teachers having to move to different schools. But my job seems to be safe for awhile. My class seems extremely young, but I'm sure they always do right at the beginning. I feel like I'm learning patience all over again. One breakthough has been that I am still teaching 5th grade at the same school for the 2nd year in a row!! PTL!! That part has been nice. And the idea that I come home to my loving husband each night is refreshing!

Ok, I can tell that I am really going to enjoy this!! Kim I will be praying for you and your parents. Sounds like a rough time! Jen, you are going to be awesome small group leaders!! How exciting that your group is growing. I can't wait to hear more about what is going on with everyone. Once I get pictures from the wedding, I will let you all know!

No comments: