I can’t wait for cozy sweater season!! Steph, we should go shopping together for new cozy sweaters for the fall!
Apologize in advance for the sad English, Kimmie. I was a music major, I read dots on lines, not real words :) I hope that brought back some memories for some of you who may have remembered this moment of college with me.
I too and really loving this weather we’ve had over the last few days in Illinois. Last night, we went out to rent a movie, and I wore a sweatshirt. Oh, it was just great!
I would also like to say that Julie, we NEED to hear about your Seth adventures! Someday, we will all be there as well and will need all the help we can get from our friends’ experiences! Plus, since Seth is such a huge part of your life now, we want to know about that.
There are these tiny whitish-green bugs flying all around in the air today. They somehow sneak inside your car also so end up flying around your head, up your nose, etc. it’s very annoying and I just felt the need to share my annoyance. BTW, sitting here writing a blog while my assistant’s doing work… feels really nice! I’ve been working non-stop on three projects this week. I finally got them all to the point where I could pass them on to other people. Very nice.
Oh, for those of you who don’t know, Jaren Froyck (who transferred in at the same time I did and lived next door my sophomore year) is now a resident of the Quad Cities! She moved in about a week and a half ago. I had found her an apartment, so just like Steph, she moved to an entirely new place with no job and with very few people she knows, just to start a new life! She is doing very well, and it’s such a blessing to see how God is remaining faithful. She had accepted one part time job, had several interviews set up for a second part time job, and then got a call from another job that was full time who was very interested in her. As of right now, I don’t know what she’s decided, but things are looking very good for her. Please keep her in your prayers.
Kimmie, I also was unaware of your new job, that’s great! And even more great that you get to work from home!
Finished 25 thank-you cards last night… tackling another 25 tonight!
King size bed is working nicely but have noticed that it’s colder when my furnace (aka Chris) is not as near to me in the bed.
Back to work now…
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment