Hey ladies...just thought I would write a quick something since I don't really have too many pressing things going on at work right now. This weekend was really good for me, but a little sobering all the same. I got to sleep in on Saturday, which was much needed (those of you who know my episode about the stairs know that), and then i went to a co-workers house for the rest of the day. I did some interior designing and some shopping for decor, and the she made dinner for her son and I and we had a great time. Its great to start feeling connected to people. Sunday was very low key. I bought a few books at Borders and read, napped, and read some more. I really should have done a few more things, but I just didn't feel like it. I love having the freedom to do things when I feel like it...:) Unfortunately, I have to do some of those things tonight as I will be gone from Thursday evening to Monday night in Tulsa. Juls - I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! I'll call you this week to confirm our plans. I think that I am also goint to try to go to Family Church on Sunday, so we'll hopefully connect then, too.
I guess what was "sobering" about this weekend was realizing that this is what my life is now. Its re-building and re-structuring in every sense, and the luster of moving to a new place is starting to wear thin. I realize more than ever, that my life is made up of relationships and seeing those change, in turn, changes my life. Its so amazing to me to take a step back and see how God has orchestrated different events and placed people in our lives at different points along the way, and somehow everything just flows together in what I never knew was His perfect timing. Things that I used to wonder about have started to make sense, but at the same time, there are new things that seem to raise question marks. At least now I know that in time, they will make sense, too. I don't mean to get all philisophical, but I love to share these thoughts with you guys...
Havea wonderful day, girls, and keep on blogging! ;)
Monday, August 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment