Thursday, August 25, 2005

Wal-Mart in Vogue

Ok, so I know most of you may not care about this, but I thought it was HILARIOUS. I read 2 articles today (one in the Chicago Sun Times, and one in the Wall Street Journal) that both said that Wal-Mart is putting an 8 page spread in the Sept issue of Vogue Magazine. Is that really psycho or what? I don't look at Vogue because I think there is really anything in there that I can afford! I look there for inspiration. I don't know, maybe its just me. But I got a good laugh out of that this morning, and I thought I would share that itty bitty bit of my day with you! Don't worry, I'll write something of more substance later...
Oh and by the way, Jamie, I LOVE that you thought of Debra Messing to play me in the movie that kim's novel inspires...better get goin' on that kimmie! ;)

No comments: