Hello friends,
I'm bored at work... well actually i have tons to do, but don't feel like doing it. So i decided to write a quick blip to my girls that i miss so very much.
I had a fab time with Steph this past weekend in Chicago - giving me a glimpse of the fun in store for our Sapphire weekend there. There is so much to do and everything is so much fun. By the way Steph, I love the area you live in, it is so cute, and your apartment - in spite of not being all that you invision it to be yet - is very cute and comfortable. And i like Henry much more than the cat who couldn't get enough of me :)
Anyway... wedding plans are coming along slowly. It takes time just to research everything and with me being away so much this summer, it takes even longer. We are still working on the save-the-dates, which you WILL get by the end of this month. I've blocked rooms at two different hotels, which gave me pretty decent rates - Hampton for $85 and the Holiday Inn for $71. Both are very nice. All that info will be in the stds and soon posted on the website i am building through the weddingchannel.com. I will email you all with that info as soon as i can. Also, in regards to the wedding, first and foremost i hope you can make it and secondly if you are coming, you should try and make it in for new years on saturday night. I am planning a Sapphires and "the boys" outing for that night and would love for all of you and your husbands or significant others to make it as well. It's going to be so much fun!!
This weekend, in spite of being at home, will not be as relaxing as i would like it to be. I have things to do almost every day. Some fun and some not so fun. Aaron and i are taking Emerald and Savanna (the 2 oldest of my 3 nieces) to a local amusement park, which should be fun but exhausting. The other stuff is just random but will keep me busy all day Saturday. At least i have friday night!
I love hearing all about your lives this way... much better than the mass emails. Liz - congrats on the new job, i'm sure its a blessing to be close to home. Kimmie - i had no idea you had started working again. where do you work and what do you do? Julie - i too would love to hear all about Seth. It's the only way we can stay involved. Also, have you thought about going to Selah's wedding? Aaron and I are thinking about going so i though i would see if you were considering it. For the rest of my girls - i am so glad to hear what is going on in your worlds... I only wish we could talk in person more often.
I love you girls and i'll write again soon
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment