What insightful thoughts, Steph! I love it!
Anyway... I'm on my way out of work, but I thought I would stop and say hello to my girls. I'm actually leaving work early - I'm super tired and have tons to work on tonight - wedding details. I really don't have much to say...
I had a crazy weekend and it has left me exhausted. Friday night I was out way too late - just hangin with Kel, we haven't done that in awhile. Saturday was spent driving or in a church - I had a funeral close to 45 minutes drive, a catholic quince anos ceremony (all in Spanish and 2 hours long) 1.5 hours in the opposite direction, with a 6 hour reception that followed. And then I went to the BWI airport to pick up my parents (which is the opposite direction from the quince anos ceremony). There flight was in at 11pm - we didn't get home till 2am. Sunday was spent with my nieces (Emerald and Savanna) at an amusement park all day. Needless to say, life was non-stop this weekend with some fun and not-so-fun stuff. I was exhausted beyond belief last night and went to bed around 10pm. So yea... I'm still feeling the effects of the weekend, so I'm going home early to work on wedding stuff and of course some much needed down time.
I'll write again soon.
Monday, August 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment