Hey gals!
Yes, I also feel compelled to check the Blog every half hour or so (Kim and Steph)! Chris has just left his heart specialist and for now all looks fine. We don't know what happened but he is doing increasingly better and gaining energy. Thanks for your prayers!
Is anyone else completely depressed about New Orleans? I just cannot believe that all of those people's homes are ruined, they are jobless, and have no where to go. Could you imagine! A great flood coming through and tearing apart your home, destructing your office building, sweeping your cars away and being forced to sleep in a duper-dome. Then to find out they are forcing you out of the city all together and taking you to Texas for shelter. What would you do? I know what I'd do, I'd say the heck with the coast, I'm moving to Kansas! No hurricanes there!
So it's wednesday and the last day of the month. I'm bored already! Several of my large accounts feel through for this month as of yesterday. We had a decent month but were expecting so much more. Any car dealership is not concerned with getting ProMax today (our software) as they are trying to sell as many cars for this month as possible. So we pretty much hang out until next week sometime when the dealers have time for us again. Needless to say I'll be checking the Blog every 10 minutes today...
hope you're all having a beautiful morning!
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment