Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Yay, Tuesday!

Yes, Steph, I agree with the Tuesday stigma. It seems every other day of the week serves some kind of purpose. I do feel kind of bad for Tuesday -- it kind of gets left out.
Ok, so can anyone else tell I'm avoiding work with a passion right now? Actually, it's a slow day here in junk mail land, so I'm just hanging out checking the blog every 2 seconds and reading my book while I wait for work. The cool thing about it is I still get paid even when I'm sitting here doing nothing. It doesn't happen often, let me tell you, but it's nice when it does. I can more easily justify shopping sprees when I think back and realize I didn't actually do any work for the money I'm spending. But on the other hand, I can only sit here and stare out my window for so long before I start nodding off...it's a conundrum, that's for sure. I keep thinking of all the laundry that needs done, and the kitchen to be cleaned, and on and on...but I know that if I were to go home right now, those things probably wouldn't be getting done either.
Has anyone seen any good movies lately? I'm in a movie kind of mood and Adam and his coworkers are moving into their new office tonight. So that means I can go rent anything I want...chick flick or no. Hmm. Maybe a date with a Friends dvd is what I need.
Hope you're all having days of endless excitement and fun!

No comments: