Thursday, October 19, 2006

Stay at home wife?

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. I do get to read what you all write, and I love it!!

Steph -- I will be at the wedding for sure!! We are driving 1/2 way Thursday night and the rest of the way on Friday. I can't wait to see you on Saturday all dressed up. :) You are going to look so beautiful!!

Nothing much going on here. I've been on Fall Break for the past two weeks, and I have no idea what I've actually accomplished. That's not true...my house is mostly clean, laundry is almost done and I'm almost finished with a baby blanket I'm making. I'm not too sure about the baby blanket...but everything else is coming out ok. :) I definitely couldn't make this a full a time thing...I have too much down time. :)

My sister got married two weekends ago now. That was a beautiful wedding. Now...all the Marsh girls are married. I think my parents are grateful and now looking to moved. :)

Fall has seemed to disappear slightly here. We had our first winter storm Tuesday night. We got about 6 inches of snow, that of course by today is almost gone. Jen you would have pulled your mittens out, but don't put away the flip flops...they are calling for 70 next week. :) Ahh...weather in Colorado...you never know what it is going to be like.

No comments: