Monday, October 16, 2006

another one bites the dust

My brother also got engaged this weekend (that's Jason in Michigan, in case you were wondering which one). They are shooting for a September wedding next year in Michigan. That leaves the youngest, Stephen, as the only un-wed of the family. Other news - my Dad is in the hospital with cellulitis in his leg. He also has pneumonia so please keep him in your prayers.
This thursday and friday I am taking my very first business trip to Marshall, MN! I'll be visiting my team at USBancorp, with whom i have worked with for the last 4.5 years and only met 2 of them face to face. I feel oh so professional.
I think we'll be getting a dog in the spring! I've had puppy fever for a while now and recently, I've passed the fever on to Chris. We just have to decide between a chocolate lab, yellow lab, or black lab. Chris doesn't know this for sure yet, but I'm pretty certain :) I want a big dog that will scare people away with his bark - WOOF!

No comments: