I’m sure I can vouch for all of us when I say we’re all keeping the PA situation in our thoughts and prayers. What a horrible tragedy. I only hope this results in better security and safety for our teachers and students nationwide.
Ok, allow me a moment of complete shallow-headedness. I already told Steph about this, but yesterday I met some of the cast of Grey’s Anatomy. I’m not going to tell you which ones, or where, or how…you’ll have to stay tuned. But let me just say “yyyyyiiiiiiiiaaaaawwwwwwpppppiiiiieeeee!”
(That means yay.)
Also, I’ve been writing on my own blog lately, and for anyone interested, here’s the link: http://kaylind.blogspot.com
You should all go read it and post at least one or two comments just because if you asked me to post a comment on your blog, I would. So there.
It’s nothing amazing. Just a way for me to express myself on the scary Internet. And also a good way for me to waste a lot of company time during the day.
Anyway…gotta run. Love you all and miss you bunches!
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment