Thursday, October 12, 2006

My Fair Autumn


Where dost thou goest my fair autumn?! Autumn has slipped away. if you look closely, ah yes, there you go... snow pellets! It's freakin October people!!! The leaves on my two front trees are still green and fully intact. This is of utmost rediculous behavior! I wore my winter coat and mittens today... MITTENS! While this may be perfectly acceptable in climates such as Alaska, Colorado, and the North Pole... it certainly is not in Illinois. I'm really disappointed if you can't tell.
Oh, but i did get new tires today on my car, which makes a huge difference. So I guess I'm ready for the snow, whenever it comes. Now we'll be safe traveling to T-town next month. And this time, i've decided to have my tires regularly rotated because i did learn my lesson there. Oh, Chris and I just watched 'Stick It', that gymnastics movie that closely resembles 'Bring It On'. It was cute with some definate laugh-out-loud parts. I recommend it for a girls night... or if you, like me, have a husband who likes teen-age girl chick flicks. I love this man :)

No comments: