Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blast from the past

So I just upgraded my Yahoo e-mail account to the Beta version. And, for some reason, the little Yahoo gnomes re-sent some of my really, really old e-mails as new messages. My inbox was flooded with e-mails from around the time of our wedding, three and a half years ago.
It’s so weird. Like the me from the past was trying to communicate with the me of the future.

Anyway, I highly recommend this to anyone who’s a little bored – go back and read a couple e-mails you sent or received around three or four years ago. It’s really quite entertaining … and a little humiliating – sort of like reading your diary from jr. high where you wrote down a certain boy’s name over and over, surrounded by flocks of little hearts. Of course, I never did that – but I know some of you did.

No comments: