Hi ladies!
So I thought I would post since I know it will be another long while before I'm on here again. I absolutely love reading all these posts - especially the ones about Grey's.
And, yes, Kimmie I am completely jealous, and that's honestly why I haven't been able to bring myself to call you lately! :) Just kidding. I am jealous though...the Grey's cast is SO much better than my incident with Garth. Thanks for the shoes for the wedding...I LOVE them and they'll be perfect for that day and after. They look way cute with jeans, too. :)
Liz - it's so good to hear a little from you! I hope we can connect tonight! I can't wait to hear your voice again. Too bad you can't meet me in Boston tomorrow!
Jen - I hope you're feeling better! You've been on my mind a lot, so give me a call when you get a minute.
Juls - Why is it that we live a matter of minutes from each other and we both seem to be too busy to get together. I have a shower gift for you and I want to see if you can do a trial run with the make up with me sometime soon. Of course, that means that we'll have to SHOP for make up. If you're ok with that. :)
Angie - I miss you mucho. I am so glad that we're getting better about our daily emails again, but somehow it's just not the same. Thanks for all the help you've been giving for the wedding! We'll chat about that soon.
Jamie - I CANNOT wait to see you and I am so glad you'll be able to make it in for the wedding! I hope school is going well with you and you have a great class this year! :) Have fun!!!
Ok, so as for me: I had two showers at the end of Sept / beginning of Oct. The second one was for my church and I got the best gift! They all got together and bought my mom a plane ticket to surprise me the night before the shower!! I was out bowling with church and my mom shows up at the bowling alley. Yeah, I freaked out. It was great. So she was here for about 3 days and that was wonderful.
Since then, I have been trying to do wedding stuff (32 days), but I was scheduled at Pottery Barn last week and I put in a bunch of overtime at SPARKS, so I didn't get much done until Sunday. It's coming along, but I still feel pretty far behind. This week, however, is dedicated to Jacqueline and her wedding. I will be out in New Hampshire (and Boston) until Saturday morning. I can't wait and I think it will be very fun.
Anyhooo...I can't think of much else to say, so keep in touch - keep blogging. Let me know when ya'll are getting into town so I can plan accordingly!
Love you girls and miss you lots!!!
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment