Saturday, October 14, 2006

so excited




Ok girls, I just have to say that I'm sitting here reading all of your blogs and I am SOOO excited to all be together in just a few short weeks for the blessed event of Stephanie's wedding! I cannot wait. First of all, Steph, it is ridiculous that we live in Tulsa and still do not see each other that much. PLEASE call me when you get a chance and tell me when we can get together. Because you are much busier than me. Don't forget that I am having a jewelry party on October 21st at 6pm. Please come. I'm actually selling the jewelry now and need you to come because I'm afraid nobody else will and it will be embarrassing. That's my news girls, I'm selling a quality fashion jewelry called Cookie Lee. It's kind of like Arbonne or Mary Kay except that it's really cute jewelry and there's no sales pitch or pressure. Just fun jewelry! Basically I just show it to my friends and when they have something they need new jewelry for they can buy it from me if I have something they like. I'm also doing some home shows and office parties and craft fairs to make some extra money. I thought this might be a fun thing I could do from home that could help provide some supplemental income for us. I keep some jewelry inventory in stock but you can also order anything out of the seasonal catalog. If any of you happen to be interested in seeing it, let me know and I'll mail you a catalog. No pressure! Just for fun. =) Anyways, enough about me. Liz, thanks for the Michigan tips, we'll take it to heart. I also want to add to Kim's blog that she was not only the one writing her crushes names in her journal with hearts around them, ... but I even remember a time when she wrote her love interest's name of the moment in the pockets of her jeans and I'm pretty sure that we could also find a variety of romantic infatuations listed on the inside of her closet door frame. hehehe =) So, quick update here. Seth has been sick all week. YUK! I haven't seen the light of day since Monday (5 days ago). I'm going crazy! Lilah is good. She's getting fat. But it's cute. My brother got engaged last weekend. I've attached a couple of his pictures from the evening of the big event. His fiance', Lauren, has threatend me with ugly bridesmaid dresses if I continue to laugh at Daniel's stupid attempts to woo her. (He's been calling her to recite messages of Love that he stole off the insides of all my Dove Promises chocolates.) He was attempting this last night at my house and she heard me laughing while he was on the phone with her. Anyways, that's it for us. Miss you all and love you!

No comments: