

Ok so, speaking of loafers, I had to explain to my students what penny loafers are. So now I officially feel old. I've been enjoying being the cool, hip, young teacher who knows the jive and what new movies are out and all that. But the minute I explained penny loafers to my students, I knew I was dating myself. Oh well. At least for now I can appease myself with the knowledge that some of the teachers on my team were teaching the year i was born:)
I'm sorry you were unable to find fall colors Kimmie. You should take a visit out here. We've had some awesome ones this year. Other than enjoying the New England fall, all is status-quo out here. Just keeping busy as usual. Life at school is never dull. We're contantly inundated with new methods of school safety. My students are as unpredictable as New England weather. Today one bolted and ran out of the building, and another one refused to go to language arts. Never a dull moment. Ah well, this is the life they tell me I signed up for. What was I thinking? Naw, somewhere deep inside, I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment