I got so sick of seeing my Mexico post up here so was thrilled when I came back from lunch to see all these new posts!
So, Liz and Jamie... i hope you got my text from a few weeks back? If you didn't this will be the first you hear of my news! I'm 8 weeks along tomorrow! Sorry Julie, I'm also feeling pretty good. I only get waves of nausea a few times a week. They are unexpected but last only 10 minutes or so while i force feed myself some soda crackers and lean over the trash can just in case. I feel a little spungy from bloating, water weight, gas, etc. So i had to purchase a few shirts that are a little more forgiving around the tummy area. The whole front side of me is swelling it seems :)
As much as i'd like to believe we're having a boy, i'm drawn to pink stuff in the mall so we will just see!
Chris and I are still undecided about Joe's wedding. We're at the end of our un-planned bathroom re-model so money is a little tight. We really want to go, so we'll try and find a way.
Liz, you look beautiful and I can't wait for you to meet your baby!!
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment