Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I definitely agree with Julie, it had been way too long...

Things here in PA have been unusually busy. We moved our office this past week, which turned out to be a lot more work than anticipated. We are still working on getting things put into place, but over all the move is done. As I speak, my brother and dad are building a wall, so yea, there will be lots of things to do for a while. At work at least.

I also had a pampered chef party last week and I'm still working on getting things closed out. If you didn't get a chance to shoot me an order, there is still time, but I think I'll end up closing things out tomorrow night. The party went well and it looks like I'll have a pretty good amount for free stuff. I'm definitely looking forward to that. The trick is finding the things that I REALLY want and putting some things off till next time.
I was contemplating becoming a consultant, but I think I've decided not to do that for now. I've been praying about it a lot and every time I do I always get the feeling that its not the right time. So I've decided to put that on the back burner for now and wait to see what God has in store. This was a pretty hard decision for 'cause there are so many good reasons to go ahead with it. Like the extra income, the opportunity to build it up so I can work from home (which would be especially nice for when we have kids); it would give me something to do on the nights that Aaron is at work; it would give me the opportunity to branch out and meet new people. It seems like a good fit, but for some reason I don't have a peace about it. We'll see what happens next. If you think about it, pray that I would have direction in this area. I really would like to do all of the things that I said - meet new people, something to do when Aaron is at work, etc....

Aaron is doing well. Things at work will hopefully pick up this month. February ended pretty well, so all signs say that they will. March, April and May are usually the best months of the year and we are hoping for some pretty big ones this year. We have some goals set and they depend on Aaron having a good year.

OK well, that's the update here, but before I go I wanted to invite you all to my house after Joe's wedding. I've blocked out the rooms at my parents and there would be plenty of space for everyone, including babies. Between my house and my parents everyone would have a room. I know that Steph and Shawn are planning to be here for the entire week after and it would be great to have everyone up. The following Friday is 4th of July, which would make for some fun parties and such. I also heard from Adam and Kim, and it sounds like they will be here for at least a couple of days. I also heard from Julie and they are going to try to make the trip. Nate and Liz will at least be at the wedding (with baby in tow), so that just leaves Jamie and Jen. It would be great to see all of you, at least at the wedding and it would be so fun to have a mini-reunion in PA for anyone who can stay. I would definitely make your stay worthwhile.

Well, Let me know your plans for the wedding. I hope to see you all there.
I love you girls and miss you tons.
Hopefully we can be more faithful with the blog in the future (yea I'm talking to myself too).

No comments: