Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ORU Slim Shady

Hey girls! My brothers and I ran across something this weekend that was pretty funny. I'm sure you all remember the legendary ORU Slim Shady song by the infamous DJ Clay during our time at ORU. Well, in light of the more recent events at ORU, DJ Clay has released a new song that sums up the ORU scandal with his trademark sarcastic and scathing lyrics. It's pretty classic and I thought you guys might be up for some more "scandalous" downloading. =) I pasted the link for the new song below as well as DJ Clay's website where you can find the new song, the original ORU Slim Shady, lyrics for the new tune, and the background and story behind original mix that got Clay expelled. (Also, a secretly recorded soundbite of Clay's meeting with Dean Boyd during the Slim Shady scandal.) Pretty funny. Miss you girls!

"ORU NATION CONNECTION" Page and the Home of the official "ORU SLIM SHADY
http://www.djconnectiontulsa.com/index.cfm?id=110

"RICHARD APOLOGIZES: ORU SLIM SHADY 2"...
http://www.djconnectiontulsa.com/admin/files/files/APOLOGIZETHEORUSLIMPART2.mp3

No comments: