Liz! That's great news! And no, we are not getting sick of your updates! If the rest of the girls are like me, we are checking this blog more often now to see what's going on with you and with everyone else. You guys have all kept me praying a lot more than I was used to, which is probably a good thing :-) All of us, it seems, are going through "stuff" right now. I just love to see how God is bringing us all through it.
Just a quick update on us - I am still planning on going back to school, but not until October. We are still seeking direction on buying a home. We both want to, but are really waiting on God's timing. We're keeping our options open. We looked at a house that a friend is selling - its not even on the market yet - so if that ends up to be in the right price range, we may pursue it. The only other thing we are doing is paying off debt, finishing our taxes (yippee) and saving for our trips this spring and summer.
Shawn's been a little sick again with something weird, who know what, but I think he's starting to feel a little better. Anyway...that's what's going on here. Not too much compared to the rest of my Sapphire world. Julie - I just saw your pics on myspace of the kiddos and cannot believe how HUGE they are getting! They are so cute! And I LOVE your hair!!! Kimmie - you're in my prayers keep us posted on the move when you have a minute! Love you all!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment