Monday, March 17, 2008
Joe's wedding
Hey girls! Steph, I'm glad to hear you're heading back to school. That will be an exciting new adventure! I'm jealous, I love school. =) Seriously, I'm a little nerdy like that. Jamie, I'm happy to hear you guys are good too. And I'm jealous you guys hooked up in Colorado. Although I have gotten to see Kim a few times lately. ha! j/k. Anyways, I just wanted to fill you guys in on our plans for Joe's wedding, since people are posting plans. Unfortunately, we couldn't book our trip into July at all because of Josh's schedule. But we still wanted to make a worthwhile trip to see people and hang out with each other too (me and Josh cause we don't see each other much either). So, Josh booked tickets to fly into Philadelphia on Skybus on June 24th through June 30th. So that's it for us. We'll miss most of the fun after the wedding. =( But such is life. love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment