Wednesday, March 05, 2008

'Tis the season for blogging

I love all these updates -- it makes me feel oh so close to all of you, even though we're oh so far away.

Adam and I (and Violet) are in the midst of many travels right now. A couple weeks ago, we went to Santa Monica where Adam worked long hours and I drove around looking for movie stars. Unfortunately, I found none. But I did really fall in love with the area. Violet and I spent some time on the beach and I have to say that all the sunshine there seems to make people a lot happier than those in Seattle. So I'm slowly getting myself worked up to being exciting about moving. Of course, it all still hinges on finding someone to rent our house in Seattle, which has been unproductive so far. We're going to have to drop the price again, which pretty much sucks, but hopefully someone will rent it soon so we can get this show on the road.

Tomorrow we're leaving to go to Ohio to show off the baby to our family and spend some quality time with them, as well as Josh and Julie. Yay! When we get back from that excursion, we have about a week before we leave for Colorado for Easter. Then we'll be done for a while. Violet did great traveling to SoCal so hopefully she continues that trend to Ohio and Colorado.

I'm sitting here writing this right now with my leg propped up on a chair, doped up on pain killers because I took a tumble down the stairs the other night. It seems to be a hobby of mine, this falling down the stairs, and it's really a miracle I've lasted so long in this house of stairs without falling before now. I sprained my ankle and bruised my arm up pretty good. But the good thing is I get to dip into my leftover Percocet, which is lots of fun.

Well, I guess I'll wrap this up and go feed the baby. Love you all!

No comments: