I locked my husband out of the house yesterday!!! Before I left in the morning I put a spare key in his vehicle as we had planned so that when he arrived home at 3:30 from the conference, he could get in the house. Well, I got everything just perfect except for the part about leaving the minivan unlocked so he could GET the key. So there he stood outside the van, looking in at the house key. oops! I have never felt so stupid!!!
There was another spider in my bathroom this morning. Just as I was noticing him, he jumped right down at me! You know, how they can string down so quickly from just one little strand of web. Yeah, I screamed. stupid spiders!!
choir starts this weekend - so excited!
back to work!
Kimmie! You need to write a book about the ladybug tree!!! I'd buy one (or 100) for sure!
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment