Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Fall Break!

Hey girls! Thank you all so much for the marriage advice. I just needed to vent and hear from some Godly women that I am normal. Things between Nick and I are great. Of course they were close to great the next night. I'm learning so much at how to be selfless and put my needs down. I'm still a work in progress. But Nick tells me everyday that he loves me.

We went on our Fall Retreat with theMILL this weekend. (theMILL is our college/twentysomethings group at church where we met and serve together.) It was a lot of fun and challenging at the same time. Nick and I have really seen the need for a young married's section at theMILL. So, we are praying about stepping into that roll and what it would look like. We did find out that the missions trip next summer is going to be going to China. So, we are praying about that too. I'm hoping to go and spend 2 weeks on my first missions trip. We hope to have 100 people go on this trip. So it should be a good time.

Right now I'm on my fall break; two weeks of no school!! We had our first snow Sunday night/Monday. It was so pretty! Nick stayed home from work on Monday, so we just got to hang out. He even took me shopping. :) I'm planning on getting my wedding pictures online so you can see all of them. I'll let you know when that happens!

Well...I should get to bed. I love you all dearly and I'm praying for you often. Kim, I hope your trip went well. Ang, sounds like things are coming together. Liz, I would love that recipe! I usually don't like squash, but a watermelon smelling squash can't be all that bad. Jen, be careful on that ladder. I hope you get all your projects done. I totally understand the weight thing. We are battling that here too. Praise the Lord for winter and big clothes. :) Julie, I will be praying for you, I don't know you do it all!! Steph I love your updates! Let me know how Henry takes to those plants.

I hope you all have a happy Wednesday!! Love ya lots!

No comments: