Thursday, September 29, 2005

wierd dreams

ok, so i woke up this morning thinking i should admit myself to a psychiatric ward... I had two vivid dreams in my sleep. Please don't stop being my friend because of the strangeness of these dreams! In the first dream, I gave birth to a beautiful little girl. This is not so strange as i seem to have baby fever lately and can't get babies our of my mind. Many times in the immediate past I have had dreams of getting pregnant - mostly with twins, because Chris really wants twins. OK, now in the second dream I am on a big boat. It must be the size of a cruise ship or something. Anyway, there is this psycho killer on the boat who just looses it and kills everyone. He killed me too, but since it was my dream, I still got to watch the rest of it. In the end, someone he thought he killed ends up shooting him so he dies. I figured I shouldn't tell my husband this dream since he might admit me. Friends, please do not turn me in! I swear this is the only time i have ever had this sort of a dream!
Small Group Chili Night tonight!
Small accomplishment - I have made dinner every night for the last 2 weeks. It's quite an accomplishment since I have made dinner a total of 2 times in the time I have known Chris. He's been impressed, but I'm out of recipes. So now it's his turn again :)
Hope you all have a good night!

No comments: