Hello everyone! It has been a while since I have posted, but I haven't really had too much to say. I have enjoyed reading about your lives, though. Kimmie, I am so glad that you had a good time with tu mama in Seattle. Whale watching? Holy cow,er, whale... Those things are ginormous. Julie, I hope your time with your grandmother was precious. You're in my prayers. I need to call you sometime so I can catch up with you. Ang, I'm so glad you got your STD's done! I am keeping a watchful eye on my tiny little mailbox. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ;) Liz, it was so good to talk to you the other day! When we want to catch up, apparently we don't care how long it takes, huh? :) Jamie girl, I hope things are becoming routine in the White household. I am so glad that you got to spend some time with Nick's family. I completely agree with you that our college experience would have been so different if we had been a football school. Seriously. Jen, of course I am with you and enjoying the weather once again after that horrible heat wave that went through. Wore a sweater to work today because it was chilly waiting for the train. :)
So, I want to tell you all about my horrible day, but I don't at the same time. Its a little gross, so I don't think I will, but I'll just give you the basics. Yesterday, there was another pedestrian that was hit by an express train, about an hour before my train picked me up. (I really don't know what it takes for people to learn to be more careful...) We were late, but they were letting trains through. I thought it would be pretty well cleaned up by the time we got through there, but it wasn't. I'll leave it at that. Seriously, the most traumatic scene I have ever experienced. That's the gross part of my day. The images will be in my head for a long time. Then, I went to give blood (blood drive through the Red Cross at my building) and had lots of problems, so after fighting the urge to pass out, and having my arm feeling like a pin cushion, I carefully walked back to my office to finish out the day. Its really a long story, but not so fun to tell. I went home (on the train, yes) and slept pretty much from the moment I walked in the door until this morning. Ok, ok, so i woke up for like 2 hours in there, but that was it. I was DONE.
Today is a new day! Thank GOD! Lovely how that works. So now everything is good, minus the HUGE bruise on my arm and seriously disturbing images in my head, and I am ready to have a good rest of the day! One thing that makes it better is that I am drinking apple juice. It makes me feel like a kid again when I drink apple juice. Like snack time at daycare. :)
Better get back to my grown up job...
oh wait, I forgot to say that I am officially back to work at Pottery Barn again. Just a few days a week. I LOVE it there. LOVE it. Its very illogical, really, but oh well.
Ok, bye.
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment