Friday, September 16, 2005
I'm still alive
Hey girls! Sorry I haven't posted in a couple weeks. I've been reading all of your posts, but I've been busy traveling and all that the past couple weeks. My visit with grandma was good. She was so tired and weak, she could only handle visits about an hour at a time. But I think she enjoyed it and she's slowly regaining her energy. At this point, it's hard to know whether she's so weak from the surgery or from the cancer. Maybe both... Anyways, that's kind of a rough subject for me right now. Kim, I'm so happy to hear about all your different job opportunities. That's awesome. You're such a good contributor! =) Angie, I also got your STD! (that does sound gross) It's really cute and I can't wait for your wedding! Liz and Jamie, I just have to tell you both how sorry I am that I still have not sent your wedding gifts. I have had them on my kitchen table to send to you since the beginning of August. The problem is getting to the post office. It's not that easy with Seth and Jacob. I wanted to go today because I only have Seth today, but I threw my back out. I can't carry Seth around so I can't really go to the post office because I'd have to get him in and out of the car. But I have your gifts and I will send as soon as I possibly can. I am SOOO Sorry. Seth now weighs like 22 pounds and my body was not made to hoist that kind of weight around all day long. I now suffer from chronic back pain. Steph, it was SO great getting to see you a couple weekends ago. I miss having you close by. Jen, it sounds like you're enjoying married life and everything's going well. I'll be praying for your job situation (you too Kim!). I know what it's like being a difficult job situation. I'm pretty much back to the normal grind of childcare and housewife stuff. I've gotten a couple offers to design wedding invitations and other publications. So that's been kind of fun. It's nice having something interesting to think about every now and then. I have to admit though that it will be nice being in Ohio for the month of December while Josh is on rotation in Ohio. It's good having extra hands to help with Seth and I won't have to watch Jacob that month. However, Josh's mom has decided to get remarried (probably in December), so that could pose some extra holiday stress. She wanted to get married on January 1, 2006. But I told her she was welcome to do that, but I would not be there because my friend Angie had already saved that date! =) So, I think she's gonna do it a little earlier. Anyways, I need to go because Seth is squealing on the floor. I have ignored him for a full 5 minutes and he's furious with me. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment