Tuesday, September 27, 2005

estoy aqui!

hello friends!
yes, it has been a busy last few days for Chris and I. Saturday we celebrated my grandparent's 80th birthdays. They have the same birthday, isn't that adorable! Sunday we celebrated Chris' great uncle's 80th birthday. Yesterday was Chris' birthday (29!!!) and next week is mine. I'm sick of birthdays!! anywho, i'm turning the big 26 this year and THAT's just WIERD!!! There's no possible way of saying I'm in the young 20's any longer. I'm well into the mid-20's and next year, dare I say... late 20's?!? Nnnoooo!
More spider stories... there is a spider that continually builds it's web in the entry way to the kitchen every night. So each morning when I can't see a thing, I go to get coffee, and wham! Spider Web! You'd think I'd learn... nope! i need to find that darn spider and kill it.
We have a new front door and it's so beautiful, I love it! If you've been to my house i'm sure you remember the old one... partly painted brown and part orange where it's scratched off. Now it's new, pretty, and all one color.
It's officially that time of year when you can run your car heater in the morning, air-conditioner at noon, and heater at night here in Illinois. That's wierd.
Nothing else going on in my world... just house projects!