Tuesday, September 27, 2005
No hablo Espanol
Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you're sick, Steph. That sucks. And I can't believe that you had to give ID to buy Robitussin. That's ridiculous. I've never had to do that and Tulsa's a pretty major meth zone. Anyways, hope you feel better soon. Seth is doing very well. I haven't bought my back belt yet. Haven't had time. I'll let you all know how it works when I finally get one. Seth is getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth now. He's getting pretty close to crawling I think. He's almost sitting up on his own. He also started cereal this month. I'm going to start introducing vegetables and other things gradually pretty soon. He's turning into a big boy! He's a pretty happy baby. He LOVES to just laugh and blow razberries all the time. He's never quiet. I've honestly never seen a baby laugh as much or as hard in my life, and I'm not just saying that because he's my baby. =) My grandmother's still really weak. I think that's just the way she's going to be now. She has decided to forego any chemo or treatment. So, barring a miracle, it's just a waiting game now. The doctor has not said how much time we're looking at... So, it's a rough time for my mom and family right now. It's hard to see someone you love so much who was once so vibrant be so weak. She doesn't really talk anymore and she's kind of lost her spark. I think she's probably having a difficult time emotionally and is probably a bit depressed as well. I hate dealing with this. But anyways, that's enough of my sad story for now. I still very much appreciate all of your prayers. I'd better go because Jacob is waking up from his nap. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment