Thursday, September 29, 2005

Frustrating Phone Service

I'm currently on hold with Nextel... The worst cell phone service available, so please do us all a favor and not join Nextel.
Anyway... Since I'm just sitting here in front of the computer, waiting to talk to the 3rd person from Nextel's customer service department, I thought I will give you all an update.
Aaron and I painted the his whole place this past weekend. We were blessed with a lot of help - including Joe - and miraculously got the whole place painted in one weekend. We still have the trip to do... Which is going to be a huge task, but at least there are nice colors on the walls now. I can't wait for you guys to see it. The colors turned out really nice.
With all of that going on last week was somewhat crazy. I barely had a spare minute to catch my breath. This week has been more low key, but I am way too exhausted to do anything productive...
oh wait... Its ringing...
This girl is nice... She is going to fix everything up for me. Ok... Nextel isn't so bad. Although I wouldn't recommend it cause it cuts out way more than it should.
So yea... Tonight is veg in front of the TV night - although I have been doing that all week and really should be doing things that are productive - oh well... I have no plans for Saturday.
OK... I know, I have no interesting stories, but that my life in a nut shell.
I love you girls... See you soon. (3 months from Saturday is the big day - ahhh!!)

No comments: