Hi ladies,
I was hoping this would be a good post with some happy news. However, things went a little south on Monday. I found out I was pregnant at Thanksgiving. I was waiting to tell everyone when I had a heart beat and some more convincing pictures. We went in last Tuesday for our first ultrasound. The technician seemed a little concerned, but really didn't say much. She said that I measured 6weeks 3day. She checked with one of the doctors and they had us come back on Monday for another ultrasound. When we went in on Monday the concern seemed greater. They had us stick around to talk to a doctor - and that's when we got the sad news. After a week, I still was measuring at 6 weeks 3 days. They said that we should have had a heart beat last week, but they thought they'd give me another week. So, after a panic attack on my part and lots of tears in the office, I finally understood that my baby had stopped growing probably a few weeks ago. My body hadn't figured it out yet, so it was considered a missed-miscarriage. I went for a D&C yesterday. God has given me such a peace in my heart. I know that He has a plan for my life, at the moment, I don't understand it completely, but I know He is in charge. This pregnancy we a bit of a miracle because I had just begun taking steps to use Clomid but then my cycle never started.
So... now we are back to square one: Trusting that God has a plan for our life. I'm excited to see you all soon. I can't wait to hug you all.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love you, Jamie. We're praying for you.
Jamie, I'm so sorry to hear your news. You and Nick are in my prayers. We love you and I'm sorry I can't come hug you in a few weeks in Colorado. I'm sending my hugs your way! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call.
Jamie. I'm so saddened. My heart just dropped. You'll definitely be in my prayers, and I can't wait so see you and give you a great big hug. Love you lots.
sending our love to you Jamie, we all love you very much!
Post a Comment