I also did the 4am craziness on Black Friday, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Nathan was on baby duty while I did lots of shopping and got some pretty good deals. I may try some online shopping for the remaining items though.
We have also gotten quite a bit of snow over the past couple weeks. It's pretty much useless to me now that I don't hope for a snow day every time there is a little flake in the sky. But it is pretty, and snow in small amounts if fine I suppose.
I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Ours was nice, although Katie got her first full-blown cold that day, and proceeded to snot all down the front of her pretty new dress. Oh well. She's doing better, but now I've got a full-blown sinus infection. So kind of her to share. I hope to feel better by tomorrow, because taking care of a baby while sick is so not fun! Ok well, it's nice to hear from everyone and see that we're all sharing in holiday cheer and spending:)
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment