I was introduced to a website by Joe Caswell and apparently it usually has the best prices for electronics. Plus there's no tax cause it's based in a state that does not have sales tax. Anyway, if you're looking for the latest and greatest in electronics this holiday season, check out www.newegg.com. And to boot they have free shipping.
As for me, I'm one of those crazy people who get up at 4am and do all my shopping on black Friday. This year was no different - what a blast!
As far as the snow goes... we unexpectedly got about 2-3 inches the weekend before thanksgiving. I was very shocked when I walked outside at 6am to go to work. Not so much a fun surprise at that time of day.
Well... happy shopping to you all.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment