Friday, December 19, 2008

whatever

Jen, I'm currently annoyed that you are getting 7-8 hours of sleep at night. I have probably not gotten 7-8 hours of sleep in the last week total. Isaac has reflux pretty badly and I'm starting to lose my mind. Last night I left him crying in his swing at like 5am and Josh said I woke him up, told him to take care of Isaac, said something about throwing the baby out the window, and then stomped upstairs to Seth's bed. Josh calmed him down for like 20 minutes, but then he had to go to work. So I had to come back and take care of him again. Anyways, this is my first baby like this and I can't take it much longer. We got a prescription for the reflux for him. We're just waiting for the insurance to get Isaac added to our plan so that it can be covered. I just can't handle this with my 3rd kid. Because no matter how badly my night goes, I have to be up at the freaking crack of dawn with two toddlers. And Seth doesn't nap anymore, so nor do I. And unfortunately, I also lack a husband who is ever home to help. And I feel bad asking for help at night when Josh has to get up at 5am everyday and work a 16 hour shift. Well that's enough of my gripe session. I'm just tired. On a good note though, Isaac weighs 12 pounds and is in the 95 percentile for weight and the 90 percentile for height. He's a big, healthy boy. The other kids are doing well. They still love the baby and are oblivious that he is the reason for them being ignored lately. Seth seems to have developed an adorable little crush on a little girl his age that we play with a lot. Her name is Brenna. I don't know that it's really a crush, but he definitely loves playing with her. Every time we leave them, Seth talks all day about missing Brenna. And then yesterday we went to our playgroup Christmas party. Vicki came over to watch the kids while I took Isaac to a Dr. appointment. She asked Seth what he did that day and he said "I played with Brenna." So Vicki said "Do you like Brenna?" Seth said "yes, I love Brenna." Then Vicki said "What does Brenna look like?" Seth thought about it for a second and then said " a princess." It was adorable.

Well, I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday. We miss you all and are very sad that we will not be joining you in Colorado. =( Have a great weekend!

No comments: