Monday, December 01, 2008

Sleigh bells ring...

Just wanted to weigh in fast with our weather report out in Cali. The temperatures are really falling out here, too. I think we got all the way down into the upper 60s yesterday. I even had to wear a sweater.

However, on the flip side, you will all be laughing at me when I shiver myself to death in Colorado in a few months. Can't wait!

Oh, and I ditto the whole shopping online thing. Last year, I was as big as a Christmas tree myself, so we did all of our shopping online. I am fully intending to do the same this year. I found quite a few great deals on www.etsy.com -- they have all handmade things, so they're all one of a kind. And a lot of the sellers feature free shipping for the holidays.

If anyone else has any great sites to pass along, I'd love to see them. I'm always looking for a deal. :)

No comments: