Hey girls!
So remember several months ago, right around when baby Meg was due, I told you all about this tumor i found in my breast? The biopsy ended up showing A-typical cells but no cancer. Well, today we made the decision to take that little tumor out! So, after the reunion i will have it removed. The surgeon really left it up to me... either we could continue to check it every 3 months or we could just take it out. And since i have no fear of removing things that don't belong in my body, i said "let's get it out of there and be done with it."
Remember to do those monthly self breast exams girls! Hopefully you don't find it annoying that i mention that... but it's really very important and i care about you all so much that i would want you to know immediately if you had a lump. I just love you all that much!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I appreciate your care!! I will keep checking the girls for things that do not belong. :)
Post a Comment