Friday, April 25, 2008

We love vacation

Hey Girls, just a quick update. I know I just wrote one, but have found myself with the need to write another one. We had a nice vacation week with Josh home. He and I had a fun time at the Reds game yesterday and then went to dinner at Burbanks Barbecue (for those familiar with Gary Burbanks and Earl Pitts, American). The food was excellent, but I have to admit the ambiance was lacking. But if you're going to be in Cincinnati, you have to eat at Burbanks at least once. Then we saw Leatherheads (not the best movie ever) and had a wonderful dessert at Bravo on their outside deck. The weather was gorgeous and it was a nice evening. We stayed overnight in a hotel and had a wonderful relaxing morning where we got to sleep in without children harassing us at 7am. It was a wonderful and much needed get-away without kids. Especially since our lives with children should get more hectic in about 8 months as I am pregnant with our third. I am about 9 weeks along and we were trying. So we're very excited. We waited a little bit to tell people this time and I'm sorry for that. I did not mention it before, but I did have a very early miscarriage in February a couple months ago. So, we wanted to make sure we had a doctors appointment and that all looked good before we made the announcement. I had an appointment this week and all looks healthy. The heart rate was 146 and they could see the neural tube developing and everything is as it should be. I've been feeling pretty good this time around. I'm still dealing with nausea, but as long as I can take a Zofran first thing in the morning, I'm good to go. It has been SOOOOOO much better than my first two pregnancies thus far. I am due Nov. 30. So anyways, just wanted to post the news. Hope you all are well. =)

No comments: