Hi girls,
This will be quick as I'm pretty much completely exhausted and the baby's finally sleeping so I have to grab some shut-eye while I can.
First of all, Liz -- I am so happy for you and Katie and Nathan. What a wonderful blessing that you get to have her at home with you now. We will continue to pray that things go well with her. I'm sure she'll be a little butterball in no time!
So we made it to sunny California a couple days ago and have been frantically scrambling to find an apartment ever since. Originally, the movers were going to take about three weeks to get our stuff to us, so we had plenty of time to find something. But we got a call on the way down here saying that they were on their way and will be here on Tuesday or Wednesday. So that hasn't left us with much time. We're staying with some friends right now (Benj's parents, for those of you who know Benj), which has been a huge blessing. They live about 2 hours from LA, which kind of sucks as far as driving back and forth but it's been great to have some semblance of a home for the past couple of nights.
We did find a place today that we absolutely loved and we got all the paperwork started to hopefully be able to move in on Tuesday. So if you think about it, say a little prayer that it all works out so Violet and I don't have to go hook on the streets of downtown LA.
Otherwise, all this sunshine is amazing. And the beaches are literally minutes from where we're going to live. I know there's a whole lot more stuff to get taken care of in like no time at all, but I'm still pretty excited to be here. I'm sure God will work everything out -- it just feels like we've been hitting quite a few brick walls lately.
But anyway, I love you girls!
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment