Saturday, April 19, 2008
blah
Hey Girls, not much to say. Just wanted to say I'm sorry about your car accident Jen. That really sucks. And as one who has had my fair share of car accidents, I know what a pain in the butt you'll be dealing with for the next few weeks. I'm sorry about your headache and soreness. It stinks when you can't take any real medication because of pregnancy. And Tylenol is like candy, totally worthless most of the time. =) I'm glad to hear the baby seems fine and is well-protected. That is good news. Angie, we are all jealous that you got to go see baby Katie. I'm glad you guys had a fun weekedn with Liz and Nathan. Nothing much new here. Josh has this next week off for some vacation time, so that will be very nice. We're going to rock out to a "Go Diego Go" concert. That should be a pretty wild time (seriously). Seth is a pretty hard core Diego fan, so we're hoping he will enjoy his first live concert/show. Hopefully, it will go better than his first trip to a movie theater did a couple months ago when he catapulted himself out of his chair and face first into the cement half-way through "The Pirates that don't do Anything." We're also going to dump the kids on mom and dad for a day so we can go to a Reds game (yippee!!!) (can you sense my sarcasm?) and then hopefully dinner and some quality time together just me and Josh. That will be very nice. We're also going to try to take the kids to the conservatory to see a butterfly and plant exhibit. They do butterfly releases that I think Seth would love since he currently likes to flit around the house, flapping his hands, and singing "I'm a butterfly!" Josh asked him one day if he was a flying falcon or eagle and Seth stopped and said, "no, I'm a butterfly!" Then continued his prance. Josh has given up and has declared that it's my fault Seth likes girly things. He thinks I spend my days teaching the kids to dance and wear ruffles. And when I took Seth to a "toddler ballet" playgroup, Josh had a cow and said I am cementing an effiminate personality. It's pretty hilarious. Especially because Lilah can kick Seth's butt. So anyways, we're looking forward to our week together. Unfortunately, Josh has to study for his board exams coming up at the end of the week. So that will take some time away. But it will still be nice. Well, I hope you girls are good. catch ya'll later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment