Hey all!
Just thought I would drop you a note as I sit at 1am waiting for banana bread to bake. Things here are busy and time seems to be running out on me. Which is why I am baking when I should be sleeping. School is almost done. One more week and I'm finished. Some cool things have gone on in the last few weeks. At school my team won a grant from HP for $35,000 of technology. So at the moment I'm actually writing to you from my new laptop! It has some amazing features. I'll have to bring it with me to Chicago. Speaking of... My plane ticket is bought and yet I'm not sure where I fly into. I'll email you girls when I figure it out.
Another amazing God thing is that our one trip to China is just about paid. Thank you so much for your prayers and gifts. You are such a blessing to us! We leave for China June 4 at 2:30am from our church. I think I've figured that it is a 20 hour flight. we are going to be working with kindergarten during their "Reading" month. Please pray for us. We Won't be told exactly where we are going until we reach Hong Kong.
So that is a quick update. Nick and I are doing well. I hope I don't make it sound like we are always struggling. We are definitely learning a lot, and loving every minute. I can't for you all to really hangout with him. Maybe in November?
Well-I better get ready for bed. The bread is almost done. I love you all and can't wait to see you very, very soon!
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment