Monday, May 15, 2006

I'd been wanting to post for a few days too but i feel like i'm begging for attention when I have 2 posts in a row. So thanks Julie, for breaking down and posting! Oh my gosh, 45 days until we all see each other again! Which reminds me... I've got pictures from the following events and if you have any other events you'd l ike included in the sapphire scrapbook, send them my way soon!
Jamie wedding, Liz wedding, Angie wedding & New Years Eve festivities, Pictures of Seth, Steph and Jen visits in Chicago, Kim and Julie's cruise
Also, if you've got your plane ticket for the reunion weekend, please email me the info so Steph or I can arrange to pick you up from the airport. Be sure to let me know if you're flying into O'Hare or Midway!
So an update on the Akers... we're good! We sold our mini-van about 2 weeks ago to the dealership just under my office. We've planted all our herbs and most of the garden now... it keeps raining so it's been a little rough. Oh, and I learned the other day that I have rhubarb growing in the back. It looks like our raspberry and blackberry twigs (not yet bushes) survived the winter and could possibly produce fruit this summer. that's probably boring to all of you, but it's quite exciting to me :) I can't believe we're coming up on our one yesr anniversary soon. Sometimes it feels like 10 years and sometimes it feels like just yesterday (when I remember that I still haven't started my wedding scrapbook!)
I must be going now... work has gotten busy. Miss you all!

No comments: