Monday, May 29, 2006

Busy Memorial Day Weekend

Hi girls, did everyone enjoy the long weekend?
It was so nice for us to have an extra day. But we didn't relax, we worked hard! We have decided to tear down the present shed in our back yard, and rebuild the side storage room on the garage - therefore making it our new shed. We started Saturday morning tearing the side room apart. Sunday we bought supplies (and partook in the Sunday - day of rest). And today we built the frame to the new shed. As I just got in the shower I thought to myself, I have never been so dirty! I smelled, oh boy did I smell! Anyway, it's rewarding to look out and see some really good progress. Another week and the walls will be up. and yet another... the old shed will be torn down. Chris also bought another little gift for us, so that when our back yard is complete, we can sit and enjoy it... Patio furniture! I was thrilled! It's like our anniversary gift to ourselves :)
So I couldn't help but wonder what the Sapphire girls did on this extra day! Steph, I know I said I'd call you this weekend. Sorry, I failed... now I am reporting to the basement to SIT ON MY ARSE all night long. I barely had energy to wash my hair!
Anyway, all this to say, I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend. Very excited for the end of next month when we get to see each other!!
Bye girls, love you!

No comments: