Monday, June 23, 2008

Wedding bells

Adam, Violet, and I spent the day in Laguna Beach yesterday with my niece Anna and her brand-new fiance, Justin. I had to blog about their getting engaged because I know a lot of you have met Anna a few times and probably remember her from my wedding.


I'm extremely excited and thrilled for her as Justin is a great guy and obviously loves her very much. And he got her an amazing ring, which always helps too. But quite honestly, I'm having a hard time getting it to sink it that my little niece is getting married. And that I live so far away from everyone during all of this.

They haven't set a date yet but are thinking of December '09 in order to wait for Justin to finish school and save up some money. They're already more responsible than I was -- we sort of just jumped in and hoped we wouldn't have to live on the streets. Luckily, all has worked out so far.


Anyway, we had a great time hanging out, even though it was incredibly hot. Laguna is gorgeous. It's funny how all the beaches around here can look so different for some reason.

Ok, gotta run ... I'm so excited to see you girls in just a few days!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow!! Is she old enough to get married?! My goodness time flies when you are not looking. She look beautiful and you look amazing as well!