Sunday, June 08, 2008

Colorado '09

Here are my thoughts on the reunion for '09....

I thought we had agreed on inviting the men to this one because of the skiing... I figure that they are the ones that want to ski the most. So... if Chris can get away from work...we'd love to have him!!

Definitely bring the babies!!! I'm going to need some cuddle time with each of the girls. Plus, they are Sapphires too!! :) I'm looking at getting us a house that will have a bedroom for each family. No details solidified yet, but I'm working on it.

As for dates... I thought I would just check and see what the cheapest was. Julie, I can't remember when your due date is, and I know that you all coming is still up in the air, but when would the earliest that you could travel?

Take lots of pictures during the wedding!! I can't wait to hear all about it.

No comments: