Hey girls, can't wait to see you all in a week!
Seeing that we are going to all be together (minus Jamie - so sad), it is only fitting that we set aside some time for Sapphire lunch and pampering. From what I see (wk-end schedule on previous post) the best time for this would be Saturday afternoon. I'm thinking a light quick lunch with possibly some manis and/or pedis if time permitting.
There is a mall adjacent to our hotels (how convenient for us), so I was thinking we could meet up around 12:30 at the Marriot and hed over to the mall. We should be able to make it back to hotel by 3ish to get ready for the wedding, which starts at 4.
I know it will be kinda a quick thing, but at least we can set aside some time for us. It just wouldn't seem right if we don't.
Well, hope this works for everyone. Let me know if it doesn't work, or if you have a better suggestion.
Love to all - see you in a week!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment